Spouse Leadership Seminar
The Spouse Leadership Seminar (SLS) at Fort Benning is a four-day workshop designed to inform and empower military spouses through education, peer networking, self-discovery, and leadership development. The seminar provides interactive classes, individual and group activities, guest speaker spotlights, senior leader discussions, and seasoned spouse panels. The themes of the courses span from foundations of military life to developing personal leadership skills and successful teams.
The seminar is open to all spouses, regardless of sponsor rank or number of years as a spouse. The course is ideal for junior spouses and newer spouses to the military - or as a refresher for those who want to update their knowledge base and enhance existing skills. Day 4th of the seminar includes a tour of Fort Benning, a visit to the Wellness Center, and a tour of Riverside, the historic home of the Commanding General at Fort Benning.
Feedback from previous attendees:
- Instructors are fun, engaging and knowledgeable
- Very informative class and great information for all Spouses
- Wonderful event! Fort Benning rolled out the red carpet for this seminar!
- Enjoyed the installation leaders that attended and held a Q & A at the seminar with attendees.
- What an amazing event! A LOT of great resources and information! What a wonderful experience….
Sign up today - This is the last session until February 2023!
ProgramArmy Community Service
McGinnis-Wickam Hall, Bldg. 4